Never say never :D


Listen to this and don't stop in the middle. Listen till the end . Its the BESTT ! the meaning are soo deep , really deep :) coolio gile budhak jaden neh .

'' I never had the strength to take it higher,
Until I reached the point of no return. ''

Yea, before this i took days thinking wht am i supposed to do if something like that came. it feels like a thunder strikes on me . Now, I am ready to face it , and tell the truth .

'' And there's just no turning back,
When your hearts under attack,
Gonna give everything I have,
Cause this is my destiny. ''

Thank God for sending me that person . But y'know the time hasn't come yet for me to think abt that . i'll save it until time comes . InsyaAllah, thats the best fr me .



So, the conclusion is IWBATITITHTT . Pray fr me :)


Comments

kiemAris said…
wooaaa jaden akuu <3
nk tgk karate kid!!
asl jaden uh??
baek xyah ddok sblah justin.
mnari je, bkan nye nyanyi. haha.
bebel gle.
Asma' Nadzirah. said…
heyyy krg kne tgk cte tuh best giga bite aa ! ehh, die nyanyi laaa. die rap . cube dnga btol btol ! HAHA suare die kecik *jgn pike ape ape*
Unknown said…
hahaha okayhh tak pike pape .ehh maken lame maken mnyampah ak tgok si jaden tuh .HAHA .
Asma' Nadzirah. said…
haha kurenggg ! marah kimah nnt tau !

Popular posts from this blog

New ,

Malu ?