ridiculous .

This is ridiculous , you can't blame my friends . I wont be here without them . I'm sorry i know that i shouldn't be going against your words , i wouldnt be here too if you weren't there fr me . But y'know , i love my friends and theres nothing that can separate us ecxept fr death . You don't know them yet , GET TO KNOW THEM then you'll know what's what . Aku merajuk ngn kau sbb buat semue ni . Plans is still on whtever happens . Pleasee , i don't want you salah tafsirkn ktrg . I love you both and i know you know the best fr me . This is the best fr me . Sorry bcause this time im not going to listen to you . Please husnuzon in what i do . Dont judge a book by its cover bcause you'll never know you'll find a gold chest treasure in that book . Understand me fr once , i'm begging you .
I can only let it out here and the shower ;'(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ,

Malu ?