Thanks (:


HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAYY TO ME ! :)
*haha syokk sndri .

Hee , Thanks to Allah tht i'm still alive on this lovely dayy ! He gave me opportunity to celebrate my birth datee with my lovers , THANK YOUU :)

Thanks fr all the wishess, and please doakan yg terbaik utk my future . *tkde kne mngene ngn future husband lahh ! Pray fr me !

Credits to my parents fr who i am today, mmg ade byk cacat cela, well thats my bad huu . They 've done sooo manyy thingss just to make their children's life better ,
i owe yous lotss !

Korang , tipu tk kalau aku ckp aku nanges bce bnde tuhh ? HEE , ily my bffl . Maybe you're right, sejak merdeka aku mmg sensitiff HAHA . Dah matangggg sehh ~~ dh ckup bagus korang jd lovers aku laaa , that 's enough fr mee . Thank you darlingss :*


Anda , aku bls kt sini jee , Thanks fr the wish and hmm , i think it is time to forgive you BUT y' know we'll never be as friendly as we used to be , get it ? I'm sorry . Thats the best i can do fr you .

P/s : saya mahu calon suami , umur dh 16 so dh boleh kawen ! HAHA apekahh ?! yeayy, i brave tauu , jgn maen maen .


Looovee ya :)


Comments

Nuha Aliah said…
LIKE LIKE LIKE :D
HAHAA memang dah sensitif sangat dah kau nii.

nak kawen jugakkk. HAHAA :D
Asma' Nadzirah. said…
Heeeee :) tau takpe, heihh susahh neh .

jum kawennn ! erkk ,

Popular posts from this blog

New ,

Malu ?