Lame aku tk blogging kan ? Abt 3 weeks aku tak post , Well i kinda miss this blog . Yelahh dulu tempat ni je lah aku mengadu and lepaskn everything tp skrg things a little bit different. I'm allowing myself to go online only on weekends. Weekdays skrg ni pon takde mase sgt nk face this stuff, Well that really do help me to get away from this thing :D

Dah habis minggu kedua Latihtubi a.k.a balik rumah lambat, and yet i still cant get myself used to it. Penat yg amat sgt, seriously penat. Agaknye mase form3 aku tk rase gini sbb aku asrama kot. Yea two different situation here, form3 asrama but form5 HomeSweetHome :)

I have to get myself used to this scenery, or else i'll be wasting lots of time by sleeping and snoring. Yea bcause since the extra-class started, some of my bedtime were at 9pm. I lost 4 hour of studying and school preparations.

I have 58 days before trial, InsyaAllah by that time i have finish those scary looking books and latihtubi. What i have to do now, till SPM, after SPM and for the rest of my life is .. to get closer to Allah, and be His loyal friend. Honestly, i've been far away from Him since ages, I want to feel the Halawatul Iman, I want to be with those who are searching for His barakah.

I have done many mistakes in life, I'm trying to make those as my pengajaran in life. InsyaAllah my friends will also soon realise and do the same.

One thing for sure now, to get those barakah in the knowledge you have learnt, Respect your teachers, do not talk behind them and DO NOT CACI MAKI MEREKA. Bcause their Doa is damn powerful, and you'll be regretting for doing that if theres a G in your slip.

Seriously dont do it, because it had happened to me, nasib baik aku sedar awal and cuba terima sikit demi sikit, With that, aku dpt capai waaaaaaaaaaaay higher than before that. And the most thing you'll regret is when tht teacher is leaving, Rase hati ni la paling byk buat dosa kt Dia. Mase ni la korg akn rase Hina sgt sbb tk appreciate him since he first entered the school.

I think i've been babbling for ages now. Those are just a few things i want to share with you. Bkn slalukan dpt bebel mcm ni. Thank God ahad aku ni free , dapat rehat and tenangkan kepale :)

P/s : Ammar, carila mase free and do come home. We all miss you, dah lame tk FULL house :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ,

Malu ?