Sooooo gonna miss her :(

I have to say bye-bye for now, dont know when i'll be back, and where am i able to blog again. For sure i'll be missing my blog, baru je nak mula blogging dah nak masuk U pulak, mybe i'll update it once a week or once a month ha ha. Then, i'm gonna make my phone useless by updating with plans ke ape2lah.

I might be busy fr couple of weeks, but if you do have something to say, just text me :) i'll be happy to get 'chaiyok' 'fighting' 'be strong' 'your-rezeki-is-here' or whatever ha ha lagi.

Forgot to say, yeah aku masuk UIA, i'll be at PJ for a week for taaruf week then i'll be sent to Gombak buwuwu. Since i'm the only student who got econs, i'll try my best to keep the schools image clean lol ha ha lagi dan lagi.

I'm sorry to everyone for whatever i did was wrong, mungkin rezeki aku kurang sbb byk buat salah kat orang kot (and ofc my seafull of sins) so, better aku mintak maaf sebelum ada malapetaka menanti aku kt sane kan. I wish you all the best in whatever you do and wherever you are, whenever it is. 

To all my family, babes and friends, Thank you.. Thank you so much for making who i am today. Thank you for making my 17years of living so much worth. 

P/s: tak payah nk sallute sangat lah, aku tak sehebat yg kau sangka. seriously, I AM NOBODY. (who cant even make her parents proud)*tears*

P/s/s: lepas ni.. ugh takda ummi kejut subuh, tkda kemas rumah, tkda ummi masak, tkda nk bebel kt budak2 ni, TAKDA ALIYA :( lagi lagi nk ramadhan ni.. mcm mane nk sesuaikn diri ni ? Ya Allah.. think positive, nnt bleh buka dgn abang and ammar. THINK POSITIVE ! (tenangkan diri)

Sampai di sini saje pertemuan kite, Ade jodoh kita jumpa lagi :) Do please doakan saya !



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ,

Malu ?