So, the past few weeks have past sooo quickly and now, its the third week of lectures and the fifth week at iium. My opinion abt iium ? Hmm i am grateful that my situation is not like some of friends' situation.. My roomates and classmates are the best and being homesick has lessen by my business in studying. Yeay me. Well done !

For a freshie like me, ive been traveling to a few places alone is not a good thing. Hmm well, ill try to decrease it. Like last week, i went uia pj alone haha taking lrt and changing to ktm and so on and forth. This week iA saya nk tgk debat musleh at UTM semarak ;)
What else to say ahh, hmm okay. Today is the 2nd july, and smlm new intake of intec dah slmt register. What do i feel ? Hmm redha pasrah tawakkal. No biggie la, cos Allah knows best that i am better in uia. Takpeee, pujuk hati.


Btw btw btw, saya tgh belajar kawal hati utk tidak berzina. Not that zina zina, but zina hati. Bahaya zina ni kalau tak kawal. So saya sedang belajar account sambil belajar kawal hati he he. Two core subs ;) knape saya nk kawal hati ? Sbb ntah, i feel that its important for my future. Ku pikirin, jika ku enggak jagain hati, maka mgkn juga 'jodoh'ku di sana tidak menjaga hatinya. Jadi kan lebih enak jika sama2 jagain hati jika mahukan yg terbaik. Saya usahain. Saya boleh !

So, yeah. I will try my best !

Oh ye, smlm prog pertama saya.di sini. Its under ikram siswa gombak and we went to Sg pisangg !! Woohooo, best ! Mndi manda sungai, played games, something to feed our rohani and also something to feed our stomache, steamboat !! Hihi ;) so glad to meet akak2 degree and akak2 qawiy hehe, iA saya pula nnt ;)

Till then, Assalamualaikum !
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ,

Malu ?